I want to remember everyone
I have over 400 Facebook friends. I do not have over 400 friends in real-life.
Here is the breakdown of Facebook friends:
1. I am good friends with approximately 15 people on Facebook. I see these people fairly often/know them very well
2. I am casual friends with about 20 people on Facebook. I see these people on occasion and am comfortable talking to them.
3. I am related to 20 people on Facebook. I come from a big family and I have a lot of cousins.
4. I am an acquaintance of roughly 50 people on Facebook. These are people I went to high school or university with or met through a friend, but don’t talk to very often.
5. I have one person on Facebook that I have never met in person.
6. There are 300 people I have on Facebook that I don’t know very well.
My friend Gint told me that October is blog month and, like a fool, I believed him. He said that for blog month one is supposed to blog at least once a day, every day for the month of October. I am starting this blog based on a lie, but I look forward to blogging every day this month. A month is a long time, but a year is longer. I have decided that instead of blogging every day for a month I am going to blog every day for a year.
I intend on drawing 365 portraits over 365 days. I am drawing people I have on Facebook. I hope to get to know these people better through portraiture.